FEAST-L Archives

May 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Sarah Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2013 12:39:12 -0400
Dear FEAST,

Below please find the CFP for the 2014 meeting of The Kristeva Circle.
Please share this CFP with your colleagues and students. If you have any
questions, feel free to contact me.

Best,

Sarah Hansen

Call for Abstracts

*THE KRISTEVA CIRCLE*

March 27-30, 2014, Vanderbilt University

*Keynote Speakers:*

** *Julia Kristeva*, University of Paris VII Diderot

*Tina Chanter*, DePaul University

Please submit abstracts (500-750 words) on any topic related to the work of
Julia Kristeva, to [log in to unmask] We welcome submissions from
across all disciplines. Abstracts should be suitable for blind review;
include a separate document with name, paper title, affiliation, and
contact information. The deadline for abstracts is *October 15, 2013*. For