FEAST-L Archives

June 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Robin Fiore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:14:10 -0400
Nancy Rosenblum's "Democratic Sex: Reynolds v. US" in Nussbaum and Estlund's
_Sex Preference and the Family: Essays on Law and Nature_

Best,

Robin

Robin N. Fiore, PhD

Adelaide R. Snyder Professor of Ethics

Department of Philosophy AH-110

Florida Atlantic University

777 Glades Road

PO Box 3091

Boca Raton, FL 33431-0991

Phone 561-297-3869

FAX 561-297-2095

"Justice will not come... until those who are not injured are as indignant
as those who are."  [Thucydides]

  _____