FEAST-L Archives

July 2013

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Samantha Noll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Noll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2013 15:42:23 -0400
Hi Joan et al.,

In reply to Joan's call for younger scholars to step up, I would be happy to help with the project. I have extensive website building/management experience, online pedagogy development training, and graphic design expertise. Please check out my website at www.samanthanoll.wordpress.com for more information or let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Samantha Noll
Doctoral Student
Philosophy Department