FEAST-L Archives

August 2022

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Shay Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shay Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:02:16 -0400
See:

Hamilton College puts together a two week summer program every summer for
undergraduates from around the world to study philosophy in innovative
ways. We are looking for teaching proposals for the 2023 program. Every
year we hire three professors to teach a course at the program and hold a
pedagogy conference afterwards. We were hoping that FEAST would be willing
to publicize our call for teaching proposals as your mission closely aligns
with our program's ideals and we are looking for diverse and pedagogically
creative instructors. We would love to include a course on feminist ethical
perspectives next summer, and it would be wonderful if you could advertise
the program to FEAST members or encourage people you know to submit
proposals. (Or whether you yourself would be interested in applying, as
your publications look fascinating and your teaching experience would be
amazing to have in the program this summer.) I am happy to provide more
information and answer any further questions. I will attach our call for
proposals below.

Thank you very much for your time.
Catherine Schmitt
--

Hamilton College Summer Program in Philosophy (HCSPiP)
Russell Marcus, Director

--
All my best,
Shay Welch