FEAST-L Archives

September 2008

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:45:08 -0500
I am currently on the APA National Board and one of my particular
responsibilities is to serve on the Committee on Committee, which reviews
nominees for standing APA committees and recommends to the National Board
whom to appoint to fill vacancies.

There are 2 vacancies on the committee on the Status of Lesbian, Gay,
Bisexual, and Transgendered People in the Profession.  We have NO nominees
for these two positions.  (The chair position is also open but we have a
nominee for that one.)

People may nominate themselves and there is still time to submit
nominations (of self or another person).  If you wish to nominate someone,
please email David Schrader, the APA Executive Director, [log in to unmask]
and send him the name, address, and, if possible, CV of your nominee.

The Comm-on-Comm will have a conference call meeting on Wed, Oct 1.  The
APA will be sending the committee members copies of all the nominee CVs
beforehand.  I estimate that the DEADLINE for getting your nomination to
David Schrader is next FRIDAY, SEPT 19.

If you do submit a nomination, please let me know.  For now, please email
me at <[log in to unmask]> .

Thanks,
Marilyn Friedman
Washington University and
Charles Sturt Univ/Australian National Univ