FEAST-L Archives

April 2021

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Garry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2021 16:32:11 -0700
Tomorrow, Friday, April 9, at 8 am PACIFIC time at the Pac APA is a really
interesting symposium on care:

8 am to 11 am: Invited Symposium: White Care/Brown Care: Race, Class, and Power
in Care Work

> Chair: Ann Garry (California State University, Los Angeles)
> Speakers: Christina Crosby* (Wesleyan University)
> Janet Jakobsen (Barnard College)
> Asha Bhandary (University of Iowa)
> Camisha Russell (University of Oregon)
> Commentator: Tamara Metz (Reed College)

*Christina Crosby unfortunately passed away earlier this year. Their shared
work will be presented by Janet Jakobsen.

Many of you realize that the session is open only to those who have
registered for the APA meeting, but sessions are recorded and available for
a year.
Ann

--

*Ann Garry*

*https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.calstatela.edu_faculty_ann-2Dgarry&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=lImmjIJmvpwxv1OaNYPOF-atENUhIqpOiIHyUKbGe5E&s=avQAKjeuGxvcm7igtSt6ScW5P7zlaQ-kStMQNRQgTko&e=