FEAST-L Archives

March 2019

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alison M Jaggar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alison M Jaggar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:12:11 +0000
Dear Sally,

Thank you for your leadership in reviving ESWIP. Until that division is functioning again, I wonder if the process of selecting a Distinguished Woman Philosopher of the Year might be taken over by one of the other divisions, or perhaps by Midwest SWIP and Pacific SWIP working together? I have previously served on the selection committee and I'd be glad to do so again for a bit.

Best,
Alison

Alison M. Jaggar
University of Colorado at Boulder
Arts and Sciences Professor of Distinction,
Professor of Philosophy and Women and Gender Studies
Affiliate Faculty in Ethnic Studies
Boulder, CO 80309-0232
University of Birmingham, UK
Distinguished Research Professor of Global Ethics