FEAST-L Archives

January 2014

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Debra Jackson9 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Jackson9 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 13:45:34 -0800
Please share this job announcement! Thanks!

California State University, Bakersfield. Tenure track position beginning
September, '14 at Assistant or Associate rank. Area of Specialization:
Business Ethics, Professional Ethics. Area of Competency:  Open, but the
department has teaching needs in Environmental Ethics. For qualified
candidates, the position will hold a joint appointment in Philosophy and
the School of Business and Public Administration. We also anticipate the
candidate will play an active role in the Kegley Institute of Ethics.
Evidence of teaching excellence is essential. The standard load is seven
quarter courses per year with usual advising and committee
responsibilities. Salary based on CSU scale. Ph.D. at time of appointment
strongly preferred. Submit a complete dossier to Dr. Christopher Meyers,
Search Committee Chair, via APA's Interfolio system or by email to [
mailto:[log in to unmask] ][log in to unmask] Please indicate in your
application if you wish notification of final search outcome. We will
begin reviewing applications on February 15[Marker] and continue until the
position is filled. We will conduct Skype interviews of our semi-final
candidates. California State University, Bakersfield is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity.  Applicants will be considered without regard to
gender, race, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation,
marital status, genetic information disability or covered veterans’ status.

_____
Debra L Jackson, PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies
Faculty Assessment Coordinator, School of Arts & Humanities
California State University, Bakersfield
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA  93311

Office: (661) 654-6829
Fax:     (661) 654-6904