FEAST-L Archives

December 2010

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Phyllis Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phyllis Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:44:27 -0500
Bonnie and Marsha and others:
An edited volume you may want to look at is Janet Kourany's *The Science of
Gender* (Prentice Hall, 2002).  In addition to some essays on feminist
epistemology/ philosophy of science, she includes quite a few essays on the
representation of women in science, on gender issues in specific scientific
disciplines, and on science's social effects.  It may well fit what you have
in mind for your classes.
Best,
Phyllis Rooney

Philosophy Department