FEAST-L Archives

December 2009

FEAST-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Maurice Hamington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maurice Hamington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:07:36 -0700
Dear FEAST Members,

The results of the recently conducted elections are in and Lisa Rivera
was elected to serve as the at-large representative to the Steering
Committee and Jessica Kyle was elected as the Grad Representative.
Their two-year terms begin January 1, 2010.  We had outstanding
candidates to choose from and we would like to thank the FEAST members
who stepped up to serve and allowed themselves to be nominated.  Also,
much appreciation to the members of the Nominating Committee who
counted the votes:  Marin Gillis, Shelley Wilcox, and Lauren Freeman.

best,

Maurice Hamington
Chair, Nominating Committee

Maurice Hamington