JOURNALS-AND-CONFERENCES-L Archives

To promote submissions to academic journals and conferences.

JOURNALS-AND-CONFERENCES-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2023 09:51:35 -0800
Dear Sir/Madam!

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of editing
a forthcoming publication entitled Convergence of Industry 4.0 and Supply
Chain Sustainability, to be published by IGI Global, an international
publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to take this
opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in
this publication.

I am familiar with your research interests and expertise in Management
Science, Information Technology, Sustainability SCM, etc., and I am certain
that your contribution to this topic and/or other related research areas
would make an excellent addition to this publication.

Please visit
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/6725__;!!N6YHze6lT7thMl0!KcKUDFWTQExKHbSkaFrtXOgbYKHIcbcMO0rS1nYwU-yOpsW_vnpvM4U5bQQjR-ma3_KkApMPMJFn7LKBTelOnunTLbDrWhiYZL5vyW7hVw$  for
more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can
also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/__;!!N6YHze6lT7thMl0!KcKUDFWTQExKHbSkaFrtXOgbYKHIcbcMO0rS1nYwU-yOpsW_vnpvM4U5bQQjR-ma3_KkApMPMJFn7LKBTelOnunTLbDrWhiYZL6z3-Hs7g$ >
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/__;!!N6YHze6lT7thMl0!KcKUDFWTQExKHbSkaFrtXOgbYKHIcbcMO0rS1nYwU-yOpsW_vnpvM4U5bQQjR-ma3_KkApMPMJFn7LKBTelOnunTLbDrWhiYZL6z3-Hs7g$ .
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to
hear from you by September 10, 2023: Proposal Submission Deadline, September
24, 2023: Notification of Acceptance, December 24, 2023: Full Chapter
Submission!

Best wishes,
Muhammad Rahies Khan
Editor
Convergence of Industry 4.0 and Supply Chain Sustainability