PACS-L Archives

December 2014

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:55:49 -0500
Dear Mr. Degner:

On behalf the Pakistani-American community in the valley I would like to
express our sincere thanks for your participation in tonight's vigil. Your
assistance in getting the venue and promoting the event is greatly
appreciated. We value your leadership in this city and will continue to
support you in making this city a great multicultural community. Please feel
free to contact us if you need any assistance in your continuous endeavors
in making this city a great place to live.

Ehsan

Ehsan Ahmed

Cell: 540-421-1798

Home: 540-434-6276