PACS-L Archives

January 2011

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Danial Rashid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 23:14:45 -0500

Asalamu Alaikum Eveyone,
We, The Shenandoah Valley Muslim Youth Group have postponed the potluck dinner to Sunday, January 30th. This is due to the death of a Kurdish brother in our community, whose funeral is being held on Saturday. We very much hope that this is not an inconvenience to you and that you can make it Sunday to the Islamic Center of Shenandoah Valley at 6:00 pm. Bring your favorite dish, and a drink to share! Salaam.
See you soon InshAllah,The Shenandoah Valley Muslim Youth Group
Marwah Bani-hani ([log in to unmask])Nahla Aboutabl ([log in to unmask]) Danial Rashid ([log in to unmask])