PACS-L Archives

June 2011

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ehsan Ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:26:15 -0400
The following message was forwarded by a community member. IASV does not
have any business interest in the company.

Assalamu Alaikum,

I have been contacted by Sister Amina from Roanoke VA.  She is just
beginning a new business and would like to supply dates to the community at
a very affordable price.  These dates come from a company in California.  I
was able to try samples of each of the dates being offered and they were
very good quality.  If you are interested in purchasing dates for Ramadan,
please see the note from Amina below and check out her web-site.  In order
to assure that the dates are received by Ramadan, all orders must be placed
by Thursday 7 July 2011.  I have agreed to distribute the dates to the
individuals once they arrive.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at
540-818-7007.

Jazak Allahu Khairan,

Mike

Ramadan Mubarak

Alfa4Trading is announcing to the Muslim community that we are distributing
fresh Californian's date "Extra Fancy majdoule  dates and Deglet Nour" with
extra competitive price.

You will be able to order online at:  <http://alfa4trading.com/>
alfa4trading.com or send your order by e-mail at

We accept credit cards payments. Shipping to the Islamic Center in
Blacksburg will be free and Brother Mike will distribute the dates to both
Harrisonburg and Blacksburg Masjids.  Prices and order quantities can be
found on the web site.