PACS-L Archives

July 2012

PACS-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Pakistani-American Cultural Society <[log in to unmask]>
From:
iasvharrisonburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 14:12:29 -0400
Dear Community Members:

Assalama Alekum:

http://www.iasv.org newly constructed webpages are online now. You can
download a copy of Ramadan prayer schedule as well as the list of scheduled
events at the mosque during Ramadan. We are working on restoring PayPal
access so those who want to donate can do so by using PayPal. If you want to
hold an event in the mosque, event request form is available online. If you
want to support your mosque or local community in any way, send an e-mail to
[log in to unmask] Shenandoah Muslim Youth Group has a major
presence on iasv site. We appreciate all you are doing for the mosque. We
also appreciate the community members who put the Mercy webcast showing last
weekend.

Many thanks to those who cleaned up the mosque last Wednesday. Also thanks
to the members of the youth group who setup the multipurpose hall last night
for Iftar programs.

Local Muslim Businesses: If you would like to reach hundreds of local
Muslims, advertise your product or services at iasv.org. For more
information, send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] .

Thanks.