TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

November 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Deepak Loomba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2020 18:36:57 +0530
Gregg,
Only an online glossary with easy bookmark hyperlinks from which anyone
writing a blog on UTOK (not only you) can provide links will be the
right thing.
My suggestions might seem mundane, but from a Ux/Ui point of view these
are crucial. I see the effort that the entire TOK team does to make new
thinking & ideas happen, but if these ideas are not catalogued
meticulously there is bound to be loss of information & ideas, besides
which, there will be lack of recognition for those contributing, which
is important so that more and more people are encouraged to contribute.

TY
DL