TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
James Lyons-Weiler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2020 19:34:50 -0400
For everyone's consideration, an open letter to the FDA...

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_u_0_d_e_1FAIpQLSdXaVo9BWAhMMej-5FKUL2sTB6jt3H2j90aagVXymWWS-2DluudzA_formResponse&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=f06q8cPuRZ9VA0fvt5yJpRFBxsupoh6LgWvplTXFrV8&s=AlYh0w3V9YWt4BJuRDaUaQu1-zS1FCFsrSUZOpAZ8g8&e=