TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

May 2019

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alexander Bard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2019 11:24:31 +0200
Well, Sartre at least had an exquisite taste in women.
His wife Simone de Beauvoir is a magnificent read. Classical feminism when
it was still intellectually vigorous.
I have always found it hard to put her husband in the same league of
thinkers. ;-)
Big love
Alexander

Den tors 23 maj 2019 kl 19:06 skrev Steven Quackenbush <