TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

May 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2020 15:57:19 -0500
From:
Chance McDermott <[log in to unmask]>
Jamie,

What things have you noticed about the "forcing yourself/not forcing
yourself" situation that happens when many folks get involved in personal
augmentation?

Ideally augmentation feels flowy and fun, which can be elusive when we
codify something into a routine.

Powerful stuff you're imagining,

-Chance