TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
JOHN TORDAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:13:51 -0400
Gregg, I understand your position regarding metaphysics, but the irony is
that what I am attempting to accomplish is to rectify the metaphysics in
order to be deterministic. That is to say that I recognize the illogical
nature of evolutionary theory as it now exists, and have 'flipped' the
perspective to now proceed from origins to complicated physiology, rather
than reasoning after the fact, which we both know, by definition, is
illogical. So in theory, I am offering that if my working hypothesis is
correct, and I can effectively merge physics, chemistry and biology as one
'natural science' that effectively predicts all of the above (and since the
Periodic Table of Elements has been expressed mathematically, if I can do
the same for the evolution theory, the two algorithms could be merged into
one 'browser' for all of science), would that, in your definition of
metaphysics, qualify as being whatever the opposite of metaphysics
is....'truth'?
'