TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

November 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Waldemar Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2020 14:29:12 -0800
Christian:

Welcome.
The YouTube site looks great - good job.
What a great addition to the TOK Society to have access to your expertise!

I understand what you mean about “drinking from the firehose” - I frequently find myself there.
Please do participate.
The Society has members with various backgrounds and skills - but all are welcome.

Best regards,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)