TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

July 2018

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
JOHN TORDAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2018 19:59:43 -0700
Hi Lonny, interesting comment about what I assume you mean is the ability
of individuals to 'fit' with their environment, cultural and otherwise. I
think that becomes particularly relevant in the context of the cell as the
first Niche Construction (see attached), or how the organism integrates
with its environment as a function of its internal 'resources' .......or
not. I am thinking of identical twins, for example, whom we know don't
share the same epigenomes. Deconvoluting all of that would surely help us
better understand what makes us 'tick'. John