TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2020 11:28:21 +0000
Lee,
  The concept of beliefs and values, at least in psychology, is quite slippery (like so many things), but also has been looked at in a number of ways. Here is one article that bridges the Justification Hypothesis (Now Justification Systems Theory) with the belief-value literature:
https://www.gregghenriques.com/uploads/2/4/3/6/24368778/justifying_the_justification_hypothesis.pdf