TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"T.R. Pickerill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2021 21:06:46 -0400
I saw this as well, she pretty well sums up most of the recent problems,
though there have been others which they just tweak the models to fit but
the new ones don't seem to allow for ad hoc fixes. The real sticking point
and reason for a Big Bang model in the first place is the red shift
(movement in space or in this case of 'space) data which does have an
alternative which is Blue Shift in time or rather of time (frequency). In
this model the Universe is infinite/unbounded space, with a medium warped
by EM as opposed to space-time warped by mass (GM is derived from Maxwell
Heavysides equations, there is a recent paper on that and I think Dr. Hal
Puthoff has a talk on this at an advanced propulsion workshop group
YouTube), including the Einstein-Dike variable speed of light concept. At
the beginning the Universe is a standing wave (large) with harmonics, which
develops further (smaller) standing waves on down until Protons and
electrons (plasma cosmology) appear and self-organize around the larger
wave forms of galaxies and stars. Gravity in this model is a push-force as
opposed to a pull-force, and like Mach's Inertia comes from communication
with the rest of the Hubble Horizon Universe. In this model Mass is derived
from the same force - the information coming into a particle (standing
wave) accumulates over time. Which is not liked at all by Materialist. They
are all just models some more effective and thought out than others, I
would at least open things up and look for new alternatives instead of just
continually trying to fix the old.

It is an interesting theory, and I would say fits very well with analytical
idealism - is it true? Time will tell but as the video says something has
got to change. The Webb telescope is going to be very interesting.

In the end I think you either have big bang materialism with no
consciousness or analytical idealism with something other than a bang
explaining what we see. A very interesting time to be alive.

Timothy Rollin Pickerill
Business - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=YxRVGeTLJe6278756q9j9RAEzpfQnIC6Rg5extfY2KQ&s=UrxxzXSfBZ93KT8XhmjBg736uELdF2DRQx1P48kU8ow&e=
Photography - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=YxRVGeTLJe6278756q9j9RAEzpfQnIC6Rg5extfY2KQ&s=AzFdqoRBQnqJzkmcpz2ASJwmR7cXc4U2PzTAr4HRSq8&e=
Art - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=YxRVGeTLJe6278756q9j9RAEzpfQnIC6Rg5extfY2KQ&s=Q0kz8a8X3EXpzZkoMsz9XzWS1KiLm713ephqVeJbDvU&e=
646-299-4173 (cell)