TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

March 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Joseph Michalski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:50:47 +0000
Thanks Michael. You're more interpretive explanation delves more deeply into the meaning of the system, which the more "behaviorist"-oriented among us, such as myself, do not spend nearly enough time examining. What I read from your analysis (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is that we who think of the world in more purely "behavioral" terms cannot readily translate human meaning onto such a map or Cartesian set of coordinates, at least not in the same way that we track the physical movements of objects and organisms. Yet can we map "mental behavior" through a more explicit formulation? I'm genuinely (and naively) asking the question, as this is not my area of expertise. All the best, -Joe

Dr. Joseph H. Michalski

King’s University College at Western University

266 Epworth Avenue, DL-201

London, Ontario, Canada  N6A 2M3

Tel: (519) 433-3491

Email: [log in to unmask]