TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2021 11:40:02 +0000
Wonderful. I think we are in very close agreement, then. I certainly believe in the various kinds of knowing and what to take the spiritual dimension of existence framed in terms of experience deeply seriously.

Do you see points of disagreement?