TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

July 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:33:29 -0400
From:
James Lyons-Weiler <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I'll add them to my look into - if you have any specific resourcesrelated,
I'm keen to see

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 11:23 AM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
>   Are you familiar with Jordan Hall and Daniel Schmactenberger and Zak
> Stein? If so, I will spare you links, but if not, I can share some that you
> might find useful on this line of inquiry.
>

> Best,
> Gregg

---
james lyons-weiler, phd
Author, CEO, President, Scientist
Editor-in-Chief, Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.publichealthpolicyjournal.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=yK8zQ9puQGXAFwC_nz0_PBS5FUrGkERXG3ayCg5WtbM&s=bmDoaPLYtiyrJ3Zvgpc0pX_CVvD17bX6LFtmGgyexaQ&e= >
Guest Contributor, Children's Health Defense
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__childrenshealthdefense.org&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=yK8zQ9puQGXAFwC_nz0_PBS5FUrGkERXG3ayCg5WtbM&s=AsHjHEqnh_RdC54LWO6wM310fuSsk2UixVBomAvrZtA&e= >

The Environmental and Genetic Causes of Autism <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_1KNSxPp&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=yK8zQ9puQGXAFwC_nz0_PBS5FUrGkERXG3ayCg5WtbM&s=y97ChebMxvYRgJOaQcyCR30pEKydto1sTi86J_cK8Lk&e= >
(Skyhorse Publishing)
Cures vs. Profits: Successes in Translational Research
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.amazon.com_gp_product_9814730149_ref-3Das-5Fli-5Fqf-5Fsp-5Fasin-5Fil-5Ftl-3Fie-3DUTF8-26camp-3D1789-26creative-3D9325-26creativeASIN-3D9814730149-26linkCode-3Das2-26tag-3Dlivgrelivwel-2D20&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=yK8zQ9puQGXAFwC_nz0_PBS5FUrGkERXG3ayCg5WtbM&s=1p5IGFj8J7Lzu8dgGRJbto2QrFe02TPEBUnbOdC7NIY&e= >
(World
Scientific, 2016)
Ebola: An Evolving Story <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__amzn.to_1TGYY9r&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=yK8zQ9puQGXAFwC_nz0_PBS5FUrGkERXG3ayCg5WtbM&s=sYrCzGqW3KPkJXtgS3--LOesioHvnYwpVeCsRhEv2nY&e= > (World Scientific, 2015)
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_jameslyonsweiler&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=yK8zQ9puQGXAFwC_nz0_PBS5FUrGkERXG3ayCg5WtbM&s=wdoAulbNb7STuJUXDIfG-k_V6vMaDppdh3FyTd-yOjU&e= >