TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

January 2022

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"T.R. Pickerill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2022 23:24:48 -0500
mmm, measurement and proof, I relate this to someone who can only read
sheet music vs a Free Jazz improvisation; when you stop counting you listen
to and for relationships, and play, fall, and create.

"All you have are your relationships." Tim Pickerill

Timothy Rollin Pickerill
Business - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=kRiaLpq80LWtj6-JpdLgIG-9_JsgiwoXbng_89KDB7o&s=ve4kgajZ6QLXjyMkdyk-i_LCTtAdNR5q0a_FiC9vhHc&e=
Photography - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=kRiaLpq80LWtj6-JpdLgIG-9_JsgiwoXbng_89KDB7o&s=E5gaKBkyi1hHAc8LlYTCnDBtdjuUt_6IiDRKFC2MLD0&e=
Art - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=kRiaLpq80LWtj6-JpdLgIG-9_JsgiwoXbng_89KDB7o&s=7dt55OEDu-EMNqhkZhNCYnNJJM4FmI99K2asaIdlQqo&e=
646-299-4173 (cell)