TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Deepak Loomba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2020 15:56:25 +0530
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_ASB07-2Dv-5FADM&d=DwIDaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=kgqPZWOkI08klwZjvai-5bZDufsvgpfoVnO2-B0VgZE&s=lMqihi55LH67aiMWE46r6mwcBCXPNPCvlsFqxcl2wxU&e=

Check Marina Abramovich's Performance Art. Very psychological work.

TY
Deepak Loomba