TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Chance McDermott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:10:21 -0500
text/plain (13 kB) , text/html (26 kB) , image001.png (26 kB) , image002.png (26 kB) , image003.png (26 kB) , image004.png (26 kB) , image005.png (26 kB) , image006.png (26 kB) , image007.png (26 kB) , image008.png (26 kB) , image009.png (134 kB) , image010.png (152 kB) , image.png (81 kB)
Hi Gregg,

Thank you for the clarifications, and I see that I was previously
confusing *mind
3* as simply the domain of exterior epistemology whereas I see now the 2020
diagram of *map of mind 1 2 3 *allows for a clearer distinction between
verbal and non-verbal overt mental behavior (Indeed, an improvement from my
humble view!)
[image: image.png]

-Chance