TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

August 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2021 17:41:51 +0000
Many thanks Michael for these kind and encouraging words.

Also, I have just added your UTOKing with Gregg Episode. Here it is:

Episode 23: UTOKing with Michael Kazanjian                           August 23, 2021

Title: Toward a Unified Philosophy

In Episode 23, Gregg welcomes Professor Michael Kazanjian.  Michael M. Kazanjian teaches philosophy at Triton College in Illinois. He has published extensively, and his writing has appeared in numerous publications including the Environmental and Architectural Phenomenology Newsletter and Contemporary Philosophy. He is author of the book Unified Philosophy: Interdisciplinary Metaphysics, Cyberethics, and Liberal Arts, which offers a new vision of metaphysics that can potentially unify many different fields. In this exchange, he and Gregg discuss this work and its overlap with UTOK.