TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

March 2019

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2019 17:55:09 +0000
 What's the psychology behind climate change denial?

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.psychologytoday.com_us_blog_denying-2Dthe-2Dgrave_201901_climate-2Dchange-2Ddenial&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=he6hlC8eKM57duWYENzA3j63D-9yNrFdgQoVZwNZz2s&s=GmtheLugRnrxRm63uCayAIDYbLsSjCjtM2A4blinmXU&e=

~ Jason Bessey