TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2020 03:33:42 +0530
From:
Deepak Loomba <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
what one gets in return for both at the Reserve Bank is 10$ Dollar note.

I used this to highlight, that money does not essentially need to be
spent by the exchequer. There various ways to inject liquidity into the
market.

I had yesterday spent quite some time actually explaining through use of
demand-supply-disbalance pictures. I hope all of you could access it.

Truly yours

DL