TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

March 2022

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Tim Pickerill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2022 13:40:20 -0500
Bruce I know you have done a lot of work with this in particular - I have
stayed clear from it as I have had horrible insomnia for years which
acupuncture thankfully fixed, clear light is enough for me - can you maybe
describe some of your experiences?

On Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 1:35 PM Bruce Alderman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]
>>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=-TkHvglgw6YzTaDdBiDB_l_JL6uooEt6k8Gxng1arWw&s=mdoJMKGuN7Zt2Bd1Cg47HEzAR3NM8L9_sbK6jc9j9ic&e=>
>>> Art - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=ng-6cDST9J6SlVayLBlKZXeT2DxJfMB-hAkzlzXbH04&s=VfPGt80_dyPuZ10kfPcXE_dlKJcj3Jo51Z830os2_es&e=
>>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=-TkHvglgw6YzTaDdBiDB_l_JL6uooEt6k8Gxng1arWw&s=Ek3RxxP8FgogNQTpts7Ko7-l5Vohcw9KWKtRXkilSL4&e=>
>>> 646-299-4173 (cell)
>>>
>> --
>>
>> Timothy Rollin Pickerill
>> Business - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=ng-6cDST9J6SlVayLBlKZXeT2DxJfMB-hAkzlzXbH04&s=XDm_78F_tdA1GK4mOWYWORJ0fwCPigff3pZfdtcq_do&e=
>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=-TkHvglgw6YzTaDdBiDB_l_JL6uooEt6k8Gxng1arWw&s=J5655qIBk0fvbfVWYvW4VlkCFPB5TXnsIEUdTWf0x8o&e=>
>> /
>> Photography - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=ng-6cDST9J6SlVayLBlKZXeT2DxJfMB-hAkzlzXbH04&s=144znIAxZa0FAYJlAiBvV9_9SWakgHqCu9zM8FX6ajg&e=
>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=-TkHvglgw6YzTaDdBiDB_l_JL6uooEt6k8Gxng1arWw&s=mdoJMKGuN7Zt2Bd1Cg47HEzAR3NM8L9_sbK6jc9j9ic&e=>
>> Art - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=ng-6cDST9J6SlVayLBlKZXeT2DxJfMB-hAkzlzXbH04&s=VfPGt80_dyPuZ10kfPcXE_dlKJcj3Jo51Z830os2_es&e=
>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=-TkHvglgw6YzTaDdBiDB_l_JL6uooEt6k8Gxng1arWw&s=Ek3RxxP8FgogNQTpts7Ko7-l5Vohcw9KWKtRXkilSL4&e=>

Timothy Rollin Pickerill
Business - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=ng-6cDST9J6SlVayLBlKZXeT2DxJfMB-hAkzlzXbH04&s=L0GRhZCHe7yZZdHe25C6lvPLuIp-yUCZquEfklDAl34&e=