TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

May 2022

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Alexis Kenny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2022 14:16:18 -0600
Gregg,

I'm looking forward to checking out (and reviewing) your Well-Being
Interview!

Really appreciated your dysfunctional personality blog as well. Thanks for
sharing. I'll be passing it along to friends and family...just as an
FYI...we're not *that* complicated : )

Warmly,

Ali

El vie, 20 may 2022 a la(s) 06:49, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx (
[log in to unmask]) escribió:

> Thanks for this posting, Bruce.
>

> I really enjoyed doing this with Layman and encourage folks to check it
> out if they are interested in what a psychological check up looks like. It
> might be helpful to note that Layman exhibits what I would call a
> “healthy-robust” character structure during the Well-Being
> Check-Up/Interview. I can specify more about what that means, but basically
> there is a continuum from Healthy-Robust to Healthy-Neurotic to
> Neurotic-Troubled to Troubled-Borderline to Borderline-Psychotic. The first
> term describes how the person is when things are going ok and the second
> when the shit is hitting the fan. Here is a short blog on thinking about
> the dimensional aspects of personality function/dysfunction:
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.psychologytoday.com_us_blog_theory-2Dknowledge_201305_what-2Dis-2Ddysfunctional-2Dpersonality&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=WcAxp-oOLN3kwiEfw-hCpLEbXJ89idKYTWFkwdPXalY&s=dMxJFbeb7JpWwUg_V9v_vmIE-UVHRAeq0ZnGaJ4a0Gw&e=
>

> Best,

*Alexis (Ali) Kenny*, PsyD, LP
Staff Psychologist
*LeaderWise <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.leaderwise.org_ali-2Dkenny&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=WcAxp-oOLN3kwiEfw-hCpLEbXJ89idKYTWFkwdPXalY&s=e2YFeN6iRiIhOz-Ksd9Acscef5BC2aVLsjq89pLbUzM&e= >*
email: [log in to unmask]
phone: 406.540.3411
site: alexisckenny.wix.com/marriedinmission