TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Deepak Loomba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2020 20:24:54 +0530
Colleagues,

Frankly, the Sam Harris clip is like sufi music, nirvana -
entertainment. Looked into it slow motion, but could not find the answer
to the million dollar question of how consciousness arose from matter.
Other than the fact that the title, "consciousness arose from matter"
itself holds the presumption that consciousness is material. While the
video promised to tell how.

TY
DL