TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2022

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2022 12:24:17 +0000
Hi All,

  Many thanks for the helpful comments.

  The UTOK Short I developed was definitely not for newbies. Rather it was for folks who already have a grasp of the basic UTOK frame and are interested in seeing it clearly and concisely. Thus, it was for folks on this list.

  I would go a different route for folks completely new to the system. Nik, I think this speaks to your concern about my language being pulled to the mythopoetic. The Short was made for folks who already know that I am seeking a coherent naturalistic ontology to revitalize the human soul and spirit in the 21st century.