TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2022

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Ari Delashmutt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2022 08:34:47 -0700
Not sure im educated or if these are a metamodern take but i do like this
subject. My recommendations would be, in order,

Nonviolent communication- Rosenberg
Punished by reward - alfie kohn (maybe also his ‘unconditional parenting’)
No bad kids , toddler discipline without shame - female author can’t
remember her name now
Hunt Gather Parent - a popular one in my hood, some cool ideas
Jordan hall and I also discussed parenting on my podcast, and i appreciated
his take. Ari in the Air

Hope that’s helpful. Happy parenting.