TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

November 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Bruce Alderman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2020 15:31:59 -0800
THE UNIFIED THEORY OF KNOWLEDGE (UTOK) AND THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
(ToK)

In the fourth episode of the new Integral Stage series, META-MODELS, we are
joined by Dr. Gregg Henriques for a deeper dive into his Unified Theory of
Knowledge and the Tree of Knowledge system.  Over the course of our
conversation, we explore the attractor-like call of consilience for
metatheorists, the question of method vs. metaphysics in metatheorizing,
the strengths and weaknesses of science-based models, the relationship of
Gregg's Tree of Knowledge model to other developmental accounts, the role
of metatheory and metapsychology for helping us navigate the transition to
our next civilizational form, the impact of metapsychology on healing and
clinical practice, addressing the 'enlightenment gap,' the cultivation of
wisdom energy, and much more.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_lrax-2DV8aSDw&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=OfYXdojA0Daxsi5jYKzrvy_ehlLDePKAkbAReZtCj_I&s=aLOf2Klp_kVpFsJhKcz0jaR6Cxr4a5mGWmblIGsWrJc&e=