TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

November 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2021 02:06:09 -0800
A voice calls me self-righteous is for sharing these, but a better reason
tells me to share it anyways. Western culture needs these:

The form of the good, the just, is the intelligible, the one, and the unity
in the differences.
(Same difference, in short)

*this also corresponds with the one constant in evolution: integration in
diversification.

In the governing of one's soul,
One should not focus on every form of difference and sameness, but the one
form (the oneness) of sameness and differences particular to the ways of
life (words) themselves ('them' self, 3rd person)

Bless 'those' (3rd person) who curse you, for blessing and curse are one...
with the same difference.

Do good to those who hurt and hate you, for goodness and evil are one ...
with the same difference.

Pray for those who abuse you, for requesting the wellbeing of others and
their requesting your suffering are one... with the same difference.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_McimWfC7jAM&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=I2QMAugXiVuin9GZZFanjLXwLV1_DqRsfoixwpd1XoM&s=B4ZNsLjx2B85rAec4wVBd3CQ7odVgyaiJJCk1H5oodY&e= .

When all know good as good, then evil has already arisen.

The highest justice is to see without preference, such that justice is not
salient as.a concept.

There is no justice without injustice.