TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

December 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2020 13:35:05 +0000
Brandon,

  Thanks for this. I enjoyed our conversation the other day, and I welcome you to the list. I encourage people to check out his work on the Enlightened Worldview.

  I like a lot of what you write in your essay, but as I tried to allude to when we spoke, I don't think you fully understand  the UTOK and Garden vision.

In the essay, you state:

In other words, even our best scientific knowledge cannot tell us how psychology is related to biology, nor how psychology is related to sociology, to economics, and to political science, nor how any of the aforementioned social sciences can yield more reliable predictions and clear explanations of the past.  In order to close the enlightenment gap, we will need better ways of understanding the mind and its relation to other planes of existence within the Tree of Knowledge<https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/8-key-ideas/the-tree-of-knowledge>.

This IS what the Unified Theory of Psychology<https://www.gregghenriques.com/unified-theory-book.html>, Unified Approach to Psychotherapy<https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/content/mental-health-psychotherapy-and-values>, Unified Theory of Knowledge<https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/home> and Garden Wisdom Philosophy<https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/content/unified-theory-as-a-garden> does already.