TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

February 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Brent Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:19:07 -0800
Hi Jason, thanks for sharing. I don't know anything about this and its very
interesting and relevant to my research.... not least in part for its
potential connections to the (macro ecological-economic) concept of metabolic
rift <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Metabolic-5Frift&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=5lFkDRIcngXiXBR1pYUb-01gGm6sCyeH2BqaDyKVH1Y&s=PAglC9IwWZPopHa9q4vnFWzjaA9d25IgQx2LMqpYyKE&e=>, which I suggest
everyone explore as well, in conjunction with information-.

Regards,

Brent