TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Lonny Meinecke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2020 18:55:35 -0600
Ditto - congrats Gregg
Lonny

Dr. Lonny Douglas Meinecke
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lmeinecke.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=B7AxMYtrdKs2F4xi5V5hkRPyqGR1SY6AzcmAyU2rO44&s=953phwFamgaRsPwSD191CMjhEDvE1YWf6CbKVW_eGCg&e=

"Comparison is the thief of joy" (Theodore Roosevelt)