TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

May 2022

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
William McCartan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2022 12:21:17 +0000
You win

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_AAb9ysg&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=cDhCyzzGkI5Hdg7vWJdC3aQzUegn5GATvOC8orgaZb8&s=VCBAlpoqhd8yhaWn0jwAhqzRDM7hMJyEP2YN46Owre4&e= >