TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

May 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2020 11:38:23 +0000
Dear TOK Society,

  Below is an announcement from Nick Maxwell, who is a philosopher who has been promoting the need to anchor our understandings to wisdom, and to consider how we think about knowledge in the context of flourishing. Its basic message is highly consistent with the fundamental thrust of the Unified Framework, and I encourage folks to check out his work. Here is an article he did in Aeon<https://aeon.co/essays/bring-back-science-and-philosophy-as-natural-philosophy>.