TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

November 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Bruce Alderman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2021 09:00:16 -0800
I wasn't proselytizing for vegetarianism, and I don't condemn others for
eating meat, and would (and do) eat meat in certain circumstances.  My
point was just that, in my view, there was already enough evidence 30 years
ago for making an informed (though non-dogmatic) choice on the matter,
regarding whether animals deserve humane and life-preserving treatment
wherever possible.