TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

May 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Cory David Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2020 01:34:42 -0500
I wonder that your concept of justification systems might be roughly
similar to my schema class from the scales of individual to national scale
(where they become justice systems)? Anyway, we can have a conversation,
but the earliest for that would be early next week. I will message you off
list.

Cory