TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

September 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
Tom Sylvest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2020 07:23:50 -0500
Jason

Enjoyed your email very much. This perspective is so at odds with my old banker buddies with whom I worked in the crazy interest rate days of the late 70s. Some folks saw that as the end of the world. I used it as an opportunity to drop out of the system, ditch the company car, set aside the three-piece pinstripes, and go back to school for four years. I ended up learning “old” stuff, but there were useful thought tools I gathered during that time.

I am enjoying the exposure to MMT, etc. and look forward to the Zoom Meet and your next email.

My best to you,
Tom Sylvest, Jr.
225-287-4334