TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

February 2020

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
"Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2020 11:02:00 +0000
Brilliant!

Yes, the ToK can be thought of as a proposal to map the “behavioral field” mapped by science’s third person exterior observe/measure/experiment theories of behavioral change.

It starts with the singular substance at the Big Beginning. This is the singular and absolute largest point. Planck’s constant is the absolute smallest empirically observable behavioral unit (the smallest “particular”), and sets the limits on the “smallness” of measurable units of space and time<https://backreaction.blogspot.com/2012/01/planck-length-as-minimal-length.html>.

And finally, there is the human scientist knower and the “place” of human knowledge…This is what the diagram is getting at. Notice, if you check the link above, you will see the standard representation of the “measurement field”; however, the FULL behavioral field requires the placement of the human knower and the relationship between the empirical measurement and the placement in human justification systems.