TOK-SOCIETY-L Archives

April 2021

TOK-SOCIETY-L@LISTSERV.JMU.EDU

From:
James Gien Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2021 19:41:58 +0200
Looking forward to digesting your ideas, Michael, they look very
trans-disciplinary, appropriate for the complex reality we collectively
live in.

Just wanted to point out a small grammatical error on the second paragraph
of your blog:

 These experiences led me to conclude that I needed make metaphysics
palatable to my students.

Wishing you WELLth
Gien
Future Ancestor

Pull a thread here and you’ll find it’s attached to the rest of the world.
- Nadeem Aslam

www.stopresetgo.org
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.earthwisecentre.org_tps&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=WTbgpQqSvszQpDzHp0oNdH3OlcnirgbyGWjmcv-H6mw&s=8n-P8B-VJFrXaK9Cc-L1x4iVFAuFnyU4x3cw8DxxPRk&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tippingpointfestival.org&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=WTbgpQqSvszQpDzHp0oNdH3OlcnirgbyGWjmcv-H6mw&s=VgXE0m_D94KYfEq11w5_wtxkNNeyHFZAXCJMAGuJbC4&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.earthwisecentre.org_music-2Dfor-2Dchange&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=WTbgpQqSvszQpDzHp0oNdH3OlcnirgbyGWjmcv-H6mw&s=k_fl2f7go8b7lhuJvGMS8qfnGh1VUiE1ULJDyXhUFOk&e=
www.futureliving.institute
intl ph: (1) 206 973-3924
SA ph: (+27) 79 589 6173
skype: geniepop